What are some easy anti-phishing tools?
An Anti-phishing Tools Guide toolbar is a outstanding way to assist alongside these who are much less computer-savvy. You can strive and train them how to become aware of and keep away from phishing attempts, however the truth is, they may also in no way turn out to be adept at it.
Doing a speedy search on the web can yield you many respectable free results. A free anti-phishing toolbar can also be enough for everyday day-to-day browsing, however we advocate you to additionally seem at anti-phishing carrier for your enterprise.
Toolbar at Netcraft
The Netcraft Toolbar provides updated information about the sites users visit regularly and blocks dangerous sites. The toolbar provides you with a wealth of data about the sites you visit. This information will assist you make an informed choice about the integrity of these sites.
- Protect your savings from Phishing attacks
- Observes the hosting location and risk rating of each website visited (as well as other information)
- Helps in defending the web community from fraudsters
- Checks if a web site supports Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)
- Observes if a web site is laid low with the aftermath of the Heartbleed vulnerability
PhishTank is a collaborative clearinghouse for data and information about phishing on the Internet. It provides an open API for developers and researchers to integrate anti-phishing data into their applications. learn more about Anti-phishing tools in CEH from Infosavvy.
Common Social Engineering Targets and Defense Strategies
Attackers implement various social engineering techniques to trick people into providing sensitive information about their organizations, thus helping the attackers in launching malicious activities. These techniques are used on privileged individuals, or those who have important information.
The table below shows common social engineering targets, various social engineering techniques an attacker uses, and the defense strategies to counter the attacks.
Questions related to this topic
- What are the three methods used in social engineering to gain access to information?
- What are examples of social engineering techniques?
- What is the term used for the technique used by phishing attacks to trick users into sharing confidential data?
- What is the best defense against phishing?
Learn CEH & Think like hacker
- What is Ethical Hacking? & Types of Hacking
- 5 Phases of Hacking
- 8 Most Common Types of Hacker Motivations
- What are different types of attacks on a system
- Scope and Limitations of Ethical Hacking
- TEN Different Types Of Hackers
- What is the Foot-printing?
- Top 12 steps for Foot printing Penetration Testing
- Different types of tools with Email Foot printing
- What is “Anonymizer” & Types of Anonymizers
- Top DNS Interrogation Tools
- What is SNMP Enumeration?
- Top vulnerability scanning tools
- Information Security of Threat
- Foot printing tools:
- What is Enumeration?
- Network Security Controls
- What is Identity and Access Management?
- OWASP high TEN web application security risks
- Password Attacks
- Defend Against Key loggers
- Defend Against Spyware
- Covering Tracks
- Covering Track on Networks
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 1
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 2
- Learn more about GPS Spyware & Apparatuses
- Introduction of USB Spyware and It’s types
- 10 Types of Identity Theft You Should Know About
- Concepts of Denial-of-Service Attack & Distributed Denial of Service Attack
- Most Effective Ways to Overcome Impersonation on Social Networking Site’s Problem
- How Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Works
- DHCP Request/Reply Messages
- DHCP Starvation Attack
- Rogue DHCP Server Attack
- IOS Switch Commands
- Web Server Concept
- Web Server Attacks
- Web Server Attack Tools
- Web Server Security Tools
- 6 Quick Methodology For Web Server Attack
- Learn Skills From Web Server Foot Printing / Banner Grapping
- The 10 Secrets You Will Never Know About Cyber Security And Its Important?
- Ways To Learn Finding Default Content Of Web Server Effectively
- How will Social Engineering be in the Future
- Understand The Background Of Top 9 Challenges IT Leaders Will Face In 2020 Now
- Learning Good Ways To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
- Anti-phishing Tools Guide
This Blog Article is posted by
Infosavvy, 2nd Floor, Sai Niketan, Chandavalkar Road Opp. Gora Gandhi Hotel, Above Jumbo King, beside Speakwell Institute, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Contact us – www.info-savvy.com