Cyber Security in India
Climbing the Cyber Security Certification Ladder It is a way of Cyber Security in India ranks 3rd in terms of the highest number of internet users in the world after USA and China, the number has grown 6-fold between 2012 and 2017 with a compound annual growth rate of 44%. India secures a spot among st the highest ten spam-sending countries in the world alongside USA, India was graded among the highest 5 countries to be affected by cyber crime, consistent with a 22 October report by online security firm ”Symantec Corp”.
- Information Security and Cyber Security are the most demanding areas of current and future Information Technology space. There is a huge demand in Cyber Security space in all domains like Finance Services
- Media & Entertainment
- High Technology
- Public service
- Natural Resources
- Retail & CPG
- Travel & Hospitality Infrastructure
- Manufacturing & Ind Equipment
- Energy & Utility
If you wish to start a career in Cyber Security then CEHv10, ECSAv10 and CCISO are the 3 main Certifications from EC-Council to consider.
CEH v10 is a course which is well known and trusted, ethical in Hacking Training Program which is obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing the security of computer systems. This program is legitimate and lawfully allows you to practice in any company which needs to access and assess the security of any target system.
Infosavvy raises the bar again for certification and training of ethical hacking programs with the all new C|EH v10! This program will make you involve deeply into Hacker Mindset which will teach you how to think like a hacker, it puts you in a position where you have all the commands and knowledge in employing the ethical hacking process.
ECSA training from Infosavvy provides an absolute learning progress continuing where the CEH program left off. This new ECSAv10 program has updated syllabus and an industry recognized comprehensive penetration testing methodology.
Inclusive of all the above mentioned topics certifies the learner to elevate their abilities by applying these skills learned through intensive practical labs and challenges.
Various methods are covered by ECSA in this course which has different requirements across all the verticals. ECSA is an amalgamation of both manual and automated penetration testing.
CCISO Certification is an up skill to be succeeded at the highest levels of information security. It’s first of its kind training certification program aimed at producing top-level information security executives. It not only concentrates on technical knowledge but also on the application security management principles from an executive management point of view.
The program consists of three committees: Training, Body of Knowledge and the C|CISO Exam. Every element of this program was developed with the aspiring CISO keeping in minds and looks to spread the knowledge of seasoned professionals to the next generation in the arena that are most critical in the growth sector and maintenance of a successful information security program.
For more information on Cyber Security courses, please visit www.Info-savvy.com
Questions related to this topic
- How much does CEH training cost?
- Is certified ethical hacker worth it?
- What is ECSA certification?
- How long does it take to become a certified ethical hacker?
- What are the way to Climbing the Cyber Security Certification Ladder?
Cyber Security Related Things
- Top Cyber security Certifications of 2020 India
- Concept of Security, Cyber Space & Cyber Crime
- 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- Climbing the Cyber Security Certification Ladder
- Top 5 Key Elements of an Information Security
- Essential Terminology in Cyber security
- Top categories which includes in Information Warfare
- What is Defense in Depth? & How Defense in depth Works
- Information Security Incidents
- What is Information Security & types of Security policies
- Overview of Cyber security Frameworks
- 9 Tips for Top Data Backup Strategy
- What is Cyber Kill Chain? and it’s 7 Phases
- A Need for Tactics, Techniques & Procedures
- An Overview of knowledge Acquisition
- Business Needs and Requirements
- What is Pyramid of Pain ? & It’s types
- Top IT Management Certifications of 2020 to Impress Recruiters
- Best Cyber security career 2020 road map for IT Professionals
- 15 Benefits Of Security Certifications to Upgrade Career Path 2020
- 6 Things You Should know About Social Engineering
This Blog Article is posted by
Infosavvy, 2nd Floor, Sai Niketan, Chandavalkar Road Opp. Gora Gandhi Hotel, Above Jumbo King, beside Speakwell Institute, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Contact us – www.info-savvy.com