In this article explain Different Types of Web Log Analyzer which is used in forensic investigation.
1. Deep Log Analyzer
The Deep Log Analyzer is a web analytics solution for small and medium size websites. It analyzes web site visitors’ behavior and gets the complete website usage statistics in easy steps.
- It provides website statistics and web analytics reports presentation with interactive navigation and hierarchical view
- It analyzes logs from popular web servers, such as IIS on Windows, Apache or Nginx on Unix/Linux, etc.
- It enables viewing of aggregated reports and allows its comparison reports for different intervals
2. WebLog Expert
WebLog Expert is an access log analyzer which provides information about the site’s visitors: activity statistics, accessed fifes, paths through the site, information about referring pages, search engines, browsers, operating systems, etc. The program generates reports that include both text information tables and charts.
- It provides general statistics, activity, and access statistics
- It gives information about visitors: hosts, top-level domains, countries, states, cities, authenticated users, screen resolutions, color depths and languages
- It gives information about errors
- It supports custom reports
3. Apache Logs Viewer (ALV)
Apache Logs Viewer (ALV) enables you to view, monitor, and analyze the Apache/llS/nginx logs.
AWStats is a graphical tool that generates the web, streaming, ftp or mail server statistics. This log analyzer works as a CGI or from the command line and shows all possible information your log contains.
Related Product : Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator | CHFI
5. Nagios Log Server
Nagios Log Server is a Centralized Log Management, Monitoring and Analysis Software. It simplifies the process of searching your log data. It sets up alerts to notify you when potential threats arise or simply query your log data to audit any system, Here, all log data are present in one location.
Splunk Enterprise helps in collection and analysis and acts upon the untapped value of the big data, which is generated by user’s technology infrastructure, security systems, and business applications—giving you the insights to drive operational performance and business results.
7. Web Log Storming
Web Log Storming is a web server log file analyzer (IIS, Apache, and Nginx) for Windows.
LogCruncher is a tool for analysis and data visualization of web server log files. It allows the user to see and understand the website analytics based on key metrics.
GoAccess is an open source real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal in *nix systems or through your browser. It provides HTTP statistics for system administrators that require a visual server report.
The http-analyze is a logfile analyzer for web servers. It runs on any platform conforming to the ANSI C and POSIX standards ranging from personal computers to high-performance systems.
Also Read : Investigate various Attack on Web Application
11. Active LogView
Active LogView is a log analysis program that provides analysis of total requests, unique visits, advanced referrers list, hourly summary, user agents list, OS list, advanced filtration, advanced search and more.
The Webalizer is a web server log file analysis program. It produces detailed, configurable usage reports in HT IL format, for viewing with a standard web browser.
Questions related to this topic
- What is server log analysis?
- What is metrics in Web Analytics?
- What do Web analytics tell you?
- What is the function of web analytics?
- What are Different Types of Web Log Analyzer?
This Blog Article is posted by
Infosavvy, 2nd Floor, Sai Niketan, Chandavalkar Road Opp. Gora Gandhi Hotel, Above Jumbo King, beside Speakwell Institute, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Contact us – www.info-savvy.com