Internet of Things (IoT) devices support the expansion of internet connection beyond the standard standard devices like computers, laptops, smartphones etc.
These IoT devices are purely integrated with high definition technology which makes it possible for them to speak or interact over the web smoothly and may even be managed and controlled remotely when required.
Introduction of IOT Devices
It is a matter of fact today that variety of IoT products have surpassed an enormous number of humans on this planet.
Approximately there are around 7.62 billion humans on our planet, but to your surprise, by the year 2021 with an increasing graph of IoT devices, there could also be around 20 billion IoT smart devices up and running with a rise within the demand of 5g network.
Please refer the below graph for to understand the increasing demand for these devices within the near future:
If a mean is formed then after some years each and each individual in America would be having quite 10 IoT devices of their own. Please refer this post to more about this statistical data.
Nowadays, the assembly and usage of the web of Things devices are increasing very rapidly. IoT products and devices basically include laptops, smartphones, smart gadgets, smart watches, smart and digitalized vehicles and most of those are used majorly today.
How does IoT work and what does makes them smart device?
It basically depends on two things to rework a traditional device into IoT smart device.
- The device which has the potential to attach with the web in any way.
- The device which is integrated with technology like sensors, functional software, some inbuilt technology which support network connections and also actuators.
When both these functionalities are combined together an IoT device is made . Earlier only simple watches were only wont to see the time and date, but now the smart IoT watches allow a user to ascertain heartbeat rate, calorie count, steps walked etc.
The marketplace for IoT devices is expanding rapidly day by day and becoming more popular also with the drastic increase within the number of users who use them daily.
Also Read: Top 6 Cloud Skills in Demand for 2020
IoT Life Cycle
IoT features a very simple lifecycle of development. Apart from these information’s, there are some advantages and drawbacks of the web of Things devices which can have an excellent impact on the present and future generation of mankind.
Advantages Of IoT Devices
- There are several advantages of those smart devices and a few of them are given below.
- IoT encourages the interaction between devices called as a machine to machine interaction.
- It provides good automation and control.
- Integrated with more technical information, so it’s better to work .
- IoT possesses strong monitoring feature.
- It saves tons of your time .
- IoT helps to save lots of extra money by reducing manual task and time.
- Automating lifestyle tasks makes good monitoring of devices.
- Increased efficiency and time-saving.
- With good features make a far better quality of life.
Disadvantages of IoT Devices
- Though there are several advantages, there are certain disadvantages too.
- Enlisted below are the varied demerits:
- Internet of Things devices doesn’t have any international compatibility standard.
- They may become highly complex leading to failure.
- Internet of Things devices may get suffering from privacy and security breach.
- Reduced safety for users.
- Reduction within the employment of manual tasks thus leading to job reductions.
- Internet of Things device may take hold of life in due course of your time with increasing AI technology.
Frequently Asked Questions For the web Of Things Devices
Some of the commonly asked Questions for the web of Things devices are enlisted below for your reference:
1) What are IoT devices?
Answer: IoT devices are basically smart devices which have support for internet connectivity and are ready to interact with the opposite devices over the web and grant remote access to a user for managing the device as per their need.
2) What are the samples of IoT devices?
Answer: There are several top devices within the market. Smart Mobiles, smart refrigerators, smart watches, smart fire alarm, smart door lock, smart bicycle, medical sensors, fitness trackers, smart security system etc., are few samples of IoT products.
3) what percentage IoT smart devices could also be there by the year 2021?
Answer: IoT device market is increasing drastically, hence it’s assumed to possess quite 20 billion IoT products within the market up and in running state by the year 2021.
4) What technologies are utilized in IoT products?
Answer: The technologies utilized in these devices are low energy wireless and Bluetooth, NFC, LTE, ZigBee, wireless protocols etc.
5) What exactly is that the use of an IoT product/device?
Answer: IoT product/devices are basically physical devices integrated with software and may connect with one another over the web to exchange information, they assist the user for more simple and direct integration of the physical world.
Learn CEH & Think like hacker
- What is Ethical Hacking? & Types of Hacking
- 5 Phases of Hacking
- 8 Most Common Types of Hacker Motivations
- What are different types of attacks on a system
- Scope and Limitations of Ethical Hacking
- TEN Different Types Of Hackers
- What is the Foot-printing?
- Top 12 steps for Footprinting Penetration Testing
- Different types of tools with Email Footprinting
- What is “Anonymizer” & Types of Anonymizers
- Top DNS Interrogation Tools
- What is SNMP Enumeration?
- Top vulnerability scanning tools
- Information Security of Threat
- Footprinting tools:
- What is Enumeration?
- Network Security Controls
- What is Identity and Access Management?
- OWASP high TEN web application security risks
- Password Attacks
- Defend Against Key loggers
- Defend Against Spyware
- Covering Tracks
- Covering Track on Networks
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 1
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 2
- Learn more about GPS Spyware & Apparatuses
- Introduction of USB Spyware and It’s types
- 10 Types of Identity Theft You Should Know About
- Concepts of Denial-of-Service Attack & Distributed Denial of Service Attack
- Most Effective Ways to Overcome Impersonation on the Social Networking Site’s Problem
- How Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Works
- DHCP Request/Reply Messages
- DHCP Starvation Attack
- Rogue DHCP Server Attack
- IOS Switch Commands
- Web Server Concept
- Web Server Attacks
- Web Server Attack Tools
- Web Server Security Tools
- 6 Quick Methodology For Web Server Attack
- Learn Skills From Web Server Foot Printing / Banner Grabbing
- The 10 Secrets You Will Never Know About Cyber Security And Its Important?
- Ways To Learn Finding Default Content Of Web Server Effectively
- How will Social Engineering be in the Future
- Understand The Background Of Top 9 Challenges IT Leaders Will Face In 2020 Now
- Learning Good Ways To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
- Anti-phishing Tools Guide
This Blog Article is posted by
Infosavvy, 2nd Floor, Sai Niketan, Chandavalkar Road Opp. Gora Gandhi Hotel, Above Jumbo King, beside Speakwell Institute, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Contact us – www.info-savvy.com