- Scenaro : 1. Victim opens the attacker’s web site. 2. Attacker sets up a web site which contain interesting and attractive content like ‘Do you want to make $1000 in a day? 3. Victim clicks to the interesting and attractive content URL. 4. Attacker creates a transparent ‘iframe’ in front of the URL which the victim attempts to click, so the victim thinks that he/she clicks on the ‘Do you want to make $1000 in a day?’ URL but actually he/she clicks on the content or URL that exists in the transparent ‘iframe’ which is setup by the attacker. What is the name of the attack which is mentioned in the scenario?
- Sam is working as a system administrator in an organization . He captured the principle characteristics of a vulnerability and produced a numerical score to reflect its severity using CVSS v3.0 to properly assess and prioritize the organization’s vulnerability management processes. The base score that Sam obtained after performing CVSS rating was 4.0 What is CVSS severity level of the vulnerability discovered by Sam in the above scenario?
- Clark , a professional hacker, was hired by an organization to gather sensitive information about its competitors surreptitiously. Clark gathers the server IP address of the target organization using Whois footprinting. Further, he entered the server IP address as an input to an online tool to retrive information such as the network range of the target organization and to identify the network topology and operating system used in the network. What is the online tool employed by Clark in the above scenario?
- John a disgruntled ex-employee of an organization, contacted a professional hacker to exploit the organization. In the attack process, the professional hacker installed a scanner on a machine belonging to one of the victim and scanned several machines on the same network to identify vulnerabilities to perform further exploitation. What is the type of vulnerability assessment tool employed by john in the above scenario?
- An organization has automated the operation of critical infrastructure from a remote location. For this purpose, all the industrial control systems are connected to the INTERNET. To empower the manufacturing processs, ensure the reliability of industrial networks, and reduce downtime and service disruption, the organization decided to install an OT security tool that further protects against security incidents such as cyber espionage, zero-day attack, and malware. Which of the following tools must the organization employ to protect its critical infrastructure?