The fall of security questions or password reset question based on this topic article is written basically security this very important from anywhere and any field also for maintaining security we create the password but some time it happens to forgot password at that time there should be some questions to maintain security zone once asked question would be right then and then only that particular user can create a new password.
I think we’ve reached some extent during which organizations and individuals need their security inquiries to produce more formidable hurdles for would-be hackers. The challenge for organizations is to not make the safety questions so difficult that users are unable to recollect their answers later.
To be useful, a far better security question should:
- Be fairly easy to recollect , even years later.
- Contain thousands of possible answers, so it isn’t easily guessed.
- Not be a subject frequently found on social media.
- Have a solution that never changes
There could also be times once you forget your password. you’ll recover it by answering secret questions that you simply found out yourself. you’ll add up to 3 secret questions. one among these questions are going to be presented if you click the Forgot Password? Suppose you forgot the solution to a specific question, system will ask another one among your secret questions. After you answer the key question, you’ll receive e-mail notification of your new password. It is recommended that you simply found out the key questions in order that you’ll reset your own password.
“Security Can Protect Your Business”
There are some questions with answers related to security question and why it is need, password reset question is secure or not such type of thing explained.
1. What is security question and answer?
A security question is sort of shared secret used as an authenticator. it’s commonly employed by banks, cable companies and wireless providers as an additional security layer. Financial institutions have used inquiries to authenticate customers since a minimum of the first 20th century.
2. Why can we ask security questions?
Security questions can add an additional layer of certainty to your authentication process. Security questions are an alternate way of identifying your customers once they have forgotten their password, entered the incorrect credentials too repeatedly , or tried to log in from an unfamiliar device or location.
Also Read :- Top cyber security certifications of 2020 in India
3. What is purpose of security?
The purpose of security is to stay you, your family, and your properties safe from burglaries, theft and other crimes. Private residential security guards make sure the safety of all the residents living within the community they serve.
4. Why is security so important?
Information security performs four important roles: Protects the organisation’s ability to function. Enables the safe operation of applications implemented on the organisation’s IT systems. Protects the info the organisation collects and uses.
5. What is a password reset question?
Password recovery questions, more commonly called security questions (or secret questions and answers), are wont to verify you because the legitimate owner of a web account when you’ve forgotten your password or are otherwise trying to recover a web account.
Related Product :- Certified Ethical Hacker | CEH Certification
the problem with all security questions, regardless of how difficult they’re , is that they are intended to be simpler to use than passwords because the question itself is meant to trigger your memory. To combat the more simplistic nature of security questions administrators often ask, end users might consider protecting themselves further by providing random answers that can’t be researched or guessed. In effect, we are suggesting that your answers be more random in order that they act more sort of a password.
Questions related to this topic
- What is a security question answer?
- What are some good security questions?
- What is a good security question for E transfer?
- What is a valid Secret Question?
- Explain The fall of security questions or password reset question?
Learn CEH & Think like hacker
- What is Ethical Hacking? & Types of Hacking
- 5 Phases of Hacking
- 8 Most Common Types of Hacker Motivations
- What are different types of attacks on a system
- Scope and Limitations of Ethical Hacking
- TEN Different Types Of Hackers
- What is the Foot-printing?
- Top 12 steps for Foot printing Penetration Testing
- Different types of tools with Email Foot printing
- What is “Anonymizer” & Types of Anonymizers
- Top DNS Interrogation Tools
- What is SNMP Enumeration?
- Top vulnerability scanning tools
- Information Security of Threat
- Foot printing tools:
- What is Enumeration?
- Network Security Controls
- What is Identity and Access Management?
- OWASP high TEN web application security risks
- Password Attacks
- Defend Against Key loggers
- Defend Against Spyware
- Covering Tracks
- Covering Track on Networks
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 1
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 2
- Learn more about GPS Spyware & Apparatuses
- Introduction of USB Spyware and It’s types
- 10 Types of Identity Theft You Should Know About
- Concepts of Denial-of-Service Attack & Distributed Denial of Service Attack
- Most Effective Ways to Overcome Impersonation on Social Networking Site’s Problem
- How Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Works
- DHCP Request/Reply Messages
- DHCP Starvation Attack
- Rogue DHCP Server Attack
- IOS Switch Commands
- Web Server Concept
- Web Server Attacks
- Web Server Attack Tools
- Web Server Security Tools
- 6 Quick Methodology For Web Server Attack
- Learn Skills From Web Server Foot Printing / Banner Grapping
- The 10 Secrets You Will Never Know About Cyber Security And Its Important?
- Ways To Learn Finding Default Content Of Web Server Effectively
- How will Social Engineering be in the Future
- Understand The Background Of Top 9 Challenges IT Leaders Will Face In 2020 Now
- Learning Good Ways To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
- Anti-phishing Tools Guide
This Blog Article is posted by
Infosavvy, 2nd Floor, Sai Niketan, Chandavalkar Road Opp. Gora Gandhi Hotel, Above Jumbo King, beside Speakwell Institute, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Contact us – www.info-savvy.com