Top 5 Firefox extensions for Secure Browsing this article is based on Firefox extensions basically 5 Firefox extensions is explained as well as Firefox concept is defined.
What is Firefox
Mozilla Firefox may be a browser that’s already documented for its commitment to protecting user privacy. there are tons of optional add-ons for Firefox to form your connection safer . Many of them pull double duty by optimizing the browsing experience additionally to reinforcing privacy or security measures .
Also Read : Foot printing tools
Top 5 Firefox extensions
These browser extensions will enhance your device’s security while also helping to take care of your privacy.
1. Cookie AutoDelete
Cookie AutoDelete may be a good way to reinforce your privacy on Firefox. A cookie may be a small piece of knowledge from an internet site that’s stored on your computer. Your browser looks for this data whenever you come back to an internet site , so it can populate the page together with your information. In theory, cookies make websites easier to use. In practice, however, businesses can use these cookies to trace activity and populate your browser windows with targeted ads.
Your browser cache stores all of the cookies from websites you’ve visited. Firefox uses this information so it doesn’t need to reload an equivalent data once you re-visit an internet site . This accelerates your browser, but it allows the cache to share your browsing history with any website. this is often why you ought to regularly clear your cache.
With Cookie AutoDelete, you not need to remember to manually delete your cookies at regular intervals. Even better, Cookie AutoDelete gives users the choice of customizing their cookie rules.
There are different way to gain knowledge. Learn more concepts from best cyber security institute . Join Infosavvy LIVE Online training’s with certifications .
2. uBlock Origin
uBlock Origin is one among the foremost popular ad blockers available for Firefox, and permanently reason. It blocks both ads and third-party network requests with a minimal CPU footprint. uBlock Origin goes beyond the fundamentals by offering users thousands of custom filters. you’ve got the choice of selecting exactly which ads you’d wish to block, whether it’s all of them or simply the foremost dangerous ones.
“Software updates often fix security problems, so download updates as soon as they become available”
– California SBDC
Another important feature uBlock Origin offers is that the ability to disable web trackers. This keeps your browsing data private, removing the probabilities that your every move are going to be recorded to send you tailored ads.
Hush allows users to make encrypted bookmarks for pages opened in our private browser. The bookmarks are protected with both encryption and a password, so only you’ve got the power to use them. They’re also locally stored, so there are not any issues with cloud hacking. Albeit you aren’t watching anything dangerous, using encrypted bookmarks adds an additional level of privacy to your internet experience.
Though Hush isn’t also referred to as another extensions, it comes from a trustworthy developer that keeps the code regularly updated.
Related Product : Certified Ethical Hacker | CEH Certification
We like LastPass especially thanks to its excellent features and intuitive interface. to urge started, you select one master password to recollect . this is often the sole password that LastPass won’t store. The extension then encrypts and backs up all of your current passwords. If you would like a replacement one, LastPass creates strong passwords and stores them automatically. Additionally, it’s a mobile app that permits offline access to your password data wherever you’re .
LastPass is way quite an easy password manager, however. It allows you to securely manage your accounts from shopping and billing information to your bank information. Plus, you’ll keep documents and other records safe within the vault. Choosing strong and unique passwords is one among the primary steps to keeping your accounts secure. A trustworthy password manager like LastPass simplifies this task.
There are a lot of courses in cyber security certification CEH is the basic program to enter cyber security world. Get training and certification and Improve your knowledge of risks and vulnerabilities from best cyber security institute in mumbai
VPNs encrypt your data and sent it through secure channels. That way, third parties can’t intercept it and see what you’re actually doing. an honest VPN also will hide your IP address from your ISP. NordVPN keeps a strict no-logs policy and offers CyberSec which blocks ads, malware, and other security threats.
NordVPN features a generous money-back guarantee that provides users a full 30 days to undertake out the service. you’ll see why users love the NordVPN Firefox addon for yourself.
Questions related to this topic
- Can browser extensions read passwords?
- Where are Firefox passwords stored?
- How do I password protect Firefox from opening quantum?
- Does Firefox account save passwords?
- What are the Top 5 Firefox extensions for Secure Browsing?
Learn CEH & Think like hacker
- What is Ethical Hacking? & Types of Hacking
- 5 Phases of Hacking
- 8 Most Common Types of Hacker Motivations
- What are different types of attacks on a system
- Scope and Limitations of Ethical Hacking
- TEN Different Types Of Hackers
- What is the Foot-printing?
- Top 12 steps for Foot printing Penetration Testing
- Different types of tools with Email Foot printing
- What is “Anonymizer” & Types of Anonymizers
- Top DNS Interrogation Tools
- What is SNMP Enumeration?
- Top vulnerability scanning tools
- Information Security of Threat
- Foot printing tools:
- What is Enumeration?
- Network Security Controls
- What is Identity and Access Management?
- OWASP high TEN web application security risks
- Password Attacks
- Defend Against Key loggers
- Defend Against Spyware
- Covering Tracks
- Covering Track on Networks
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 1
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 2
- Learn more about GPS Spyware & Apparatuses
- Introduction of USB Spyware and It’s types
- 10 Types of Identity Theft You Should Know About
- Concepts of Denial-of-Service Attack & Distributed Denial of Service Attack
- Most Effective Ways to Overcome Impersonation on Social Networking Site’s Problem
- How Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Works
- DHCP Request/Reply Messages
- DHCP Starvation Attack
- Rogue DHCP Server Attack
- IOS Switch Commands
- Web Server Concept
- Web Server Attacks
- Web Server Attack Tools
- Web Server Security Tools
- 6 Quick Methodology For Web Server Attack
- Learn Skills From Web Server Foot Printing / Banner Grapping
- The 10 Secrets You Will Never Know About Cyber Security And Its Important?
- Ways To Learn Finding Default Content Of Web Server Effectively
- How will Social Engineering be in the Future
- Understand The Background Of Top 9 Challenges IT Leaders Will Face In 2020 Now
- Learning Good Ways To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
- Anti-phishing Tools Guide
- Top 5 Firefox extensions for Secure Browsing
This Blog Article is posted by
Infosavvy, 2nd Floor, Sai Niketan, Chandavalkar Road Opp. Gora Gandhi Hotel, Above Jumbo King, beside Speakwell Institute, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Contact us – www.info-savvy.com