Wilson, a professional hacker, targets an organization for financial benefits and plans to compromise its systems by sending malicious email. For this purpose, he uses a tool to track the email of the target and extracts information such as sender identities, email servers, sender IP addresses, and sender locations from different public sources. He also checks if an email address was leaked using the haveibeenpwned.com API. Which of the following tools is used by Wilson in the above scenario?
Option 1 : Factiva
Option 2 : Infoga
Option 3 : ZoomInfo
Option 4 : Netcraft
Available via ProQuest to academic libraries and the classroom (corporate or government organizations please contact dow jones directly), Factiva is one of the biggest news aggregators and archives within the world. Factiva’s combination of global content and business search and monitoring capabilities offers users timely, reliable, and relevant information for an academic and career planning advantage.
Provide your students with the award-winning resource used by the Fortune 500: dow jones Factiva. Factiva may be a premier news resource with a broad collection of sources that reach across disciplines from business and finance, journalism, PR and communications, knowledge science and technology to political science and a lot of.
Factiva is relied on by major all over everywhere the planet for authoritative coverage of the most recent developments within the business world. By subscribing to Factiva, libraries give students, professors and librarians with a powerful research tool which will prepare them for knowledgeable business career.
Dow Jones Factiva combines more than thirty,000 sources to give students, researchers, professors, and librarians access to premium content from 200 countries in twenty eight languages. This broad vary of content provides each local insight and global perspective on each business issue and helps students:
- Research successfully — researchers of all skill levels will gain easy access to Factiva’s broad vary of premium sources.
- Dig deeper — search across quite thirty,000 sources including US and international newspapers and continuously updated newswires, trade journals, websites, blogs, and multimedia.
- Track industry developments — library admins will build up to 5 group alerts that target companies, trends, regional events and a lot of.
- Track international market activity — receive a quote for a global company stock, market index, or currency in seconds.
- Research a global company — users can research global companies and receive snapshots that include corporate overviews, key executives, financial data, press releases, current news, and a list of competitors.
Infoga may be a tool gathering email accounts informations (ip,hostname,country,…) from completely different public supply (search engines, pgp key servers and shodan) and check if email was leaked using haveibeenpwned.com API. is a really simple tool, however very effective for the first stages of a penetration test or just to know the visibility of your company within the net.
ZoomInfo is employed by salespeople, marketers, and recruiters to optimize their lead generation efforts by providing them access to a vast business contact information and numerous sales intelligence and prospecting tools.
The ZoomInfo platform equips sales professionals with tools to help with territory planning, lead rating, prospecting, targeted reach, and more. From a marketing perspective, ZoomInfo will facilitate companies perceive their ideal customers and target companies who visit their websites in real time. Recruiters will profit by using the platform’s hyper-specific search question filters to find and reach bent the right passive candidate.
For larger enterprise companies, ZoomInfo offers an API that provides customers access to the ZoomInfo information for increased management over the info they receive. Businesses will customize the solutions they have and use them inside existing workflows to increase productivity and generate more revenue.
The Netcraft app protects you from phishing and web-based malware attacks on your mobile device. The app can block all known attacks while you browse the net.
Although major desktop net browsers have effective anti-phishing protection, the same isn’t true of mobile equivalents. The Netcraft app allows you to learn from phishing protection on your mobile device, taking advantage of Netcraft’s constantly updated phishing website feed. Over ninety five million phishing sites are detected and blocked by our community to date [January 2021].
The Netcraft app offers free protection for a 28 day trial, once that a monthly or annual subscription is needed. The app is used to report phish to Netcraft while not a subscription.
- Block phishing and web-based malware attacks while browsing the web
- Report phishing attacks to help protect others and climb the Netcraft leaderboard
- Read your block history and stats to see however Netcraft has protected you
Learn CEH & Think like hacker
- What is Ethical Hacking? & Types of Hacking
- 5 Phases of Hacking
- 8 Most Common Types of Hacker Motivations
- What are different types of attacks on a system
- Scope and Limitations of Ethical Hacking
- TEN Different Types Of Hackers
- What is the Foot-printing?
- Top 12 steps for Footprinting Penetration Testing
- Different types of tools with Email Footprinting
- What is “Anonymizer” & Types of Anonymizers
- Top DNS Interrogation Tools
- What is SNMP Enumeration?
- Top vulnerability scanning tools
- Information Security of Threat
- Footprinting tools:
- What is Enumeration?
- Network Security Controls
- What is Identity and Access Management?
- OWASP high TEN web application security risks
- Password Attacks
- Defend Against Key loggers
- Defend Against Spyware
- Covering Tracks
- Covering Track on Networks
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 1
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 2
- Learn more about GPS Spyware & Apparatuses
- Introduction of USB Spyware and It’s types
- 10 Types of Identity Theft You Should Know About
- Concepts of Denial-of-Service Attack & Distributed Denial of Service Attack
- Most Effective Ways to Overcome Impersonation on the Social Networking Site’s Problem
- How Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Works
- DHCP Request/Reply Messages
- DHCP Starvation Attack
- Rogue DHCP Server Attack
- IOS Switch Commands
- Web Server Concept
- Web Server Attacks
- Web Server Attack Tools
- Web Server Security Tools
- 6 Quick Methodology For Web Server Attack
- Learn Skills From Web Server Foot Printing / Banner Grabbing
- The 10 Secrets You Will Never Know About Cyber Security And Its Important?
- Ways To Learn Finding Default Content Of Web Server Effectively
- How will Social Engineering be in the Future
- Understand The Background Of Top 9 Challenges IT Leaders Will Face In 2020 Now
- Learning Good Ways To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
- Anti-phishing Tools Guide
This Blog Article is posted by
Infosavvy, 2nd Floor, Sai Niketan, Chandavalkar Road Opp. Gora Gandhi Hotel, Above Jumbo King, beside Speakwell Institute, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Contact us – www.info-savvy.com