An organization has automated the operation of critical infrastructure from a remote location. For this purpose, all the industrial control systems are connected to the INTERNET. To empower the manufacturing processs, ensure the reliability of industrial networks, and reduce downtime and service disruption, the organization decided to install an OT security tool that further protects against security incidents such as cyber espionage, zero-day attack, and malware. Which of the following tools must the organization employ to protect its critical infrastructure?
Option 1 : Robotium
Option 2 : Flowmon
Option 3 : BalenaCloud
Option 4 : IntentFuzzer
Robotium is an open-source test framework for writing automatic gray-box testing cases for Android applications. With the support of Robotium, test suit developers can write function, system and acceptance test scenarios, spanning multiple Android activities.
Robotium are often used both for testing applications where the ASCII text file is out there and applications where only the APK file is out there .
Benefits of Robotium
- Easy to write down , shorter code. Minimal time needed to write down solid test cases.
- you’ll develop powerful test cases, with minimal knowledge of the appliance under test.
- The framework handles multiple Android activities automatically. Readability of test cases is greatly improved, compared to plain instrumentation tests.
- Automatic timing and delays.
- Automatically follows current Activity.
- Automatically finds Views.
- Automatically makes its own decisions (ex: When to scroll, etc.)
- No modification to Android platform.
- Test execution is fast.
- Test cases are more robust thanks to the run-time binding to GUI components.
- Integrates smoothly with Maven or Ant.
Flowmon provides an entire portfolio of solutions for flow-based network visibility and security. Flowmon Probes are the foremost powerful enablers of advanced network traffic monitoring within the world generating flow data at wire-speed on up to 100G network lines. Collectors are dedicated for processing many thousands of flows per second. It provides complete network traffic visibility via automated reports, customized charts and statistics of users for quick troubleshooting and protection of consumers against cyber threats. Flowmon modules extend the probe/collector functionality and enable the advanced analysis of flow statistics. These modules are beneficial tools with fast ROI appreciated by customers all round the world.
Balena may be a complete set of tools for building, deploying, and managing fleets of connected Linux devices. we offer infrastructure for fleet owners in order that they can specialise in developing their applications and growing their fleets with as little friction as possible.
Our tools are designed to figure well together as a platform, but you’ll also pick and choose the components you would like for your project, and adapt them to your particular use case. we all know that no two organization IoT projects are an equivalent and there’s no one-size-fits-all solution.
If you’re wanting to learn more about the inner workings of balena, you’re in luck! We’re wanting to share. This guide covers the components and workflows involved during a typical balena deployment.
The core balena platform, or what we call balenaCloud, encompasses device, server, and client-side software, all designed to urge your code securely deployed to a fleet of devices. The broad strokes are easy to grasp: once your device is about up with our host OS (balenaOS), you’ll push code to the balena build servers, where it’ll be packaged into containers and delivered to your fleet.
Organization all your devices and their running services can then be managed, monitored, and updated through the online dashboard, or through our API via the CLI and SDK.
Intent Fuzzer may be a tool which will be used on any device using the Google Android OS (OS). Intent Fuzzer is strictly what’s seems, which may be a fuzzer. It often finds bugs that cause the system to crash or performance issues on the device. The tool can either fuzz one component or all components. It works well on Broadcast receivers, and average on Services. For Activities, only single Activities are often fuzzed, not all them. Instrumentations also can be started using this interface, and content providers are listed, but aren’t an Intent based IPC mechanism.
Learn CEH & Think like hacker
- What is Ethical Hacking? & Types of Hacking
- 5 Phases of Hacking
- 8 Most Common Types of Hacker Motivations
- What are different types of attacks on a system
- Scope and Limitations of Ethical Hacking
- TEN Different Types Of Hackers
- What is the Foot-printing?
- Top 12 steps for Footprinting Penetration Testing
- Different types of tools with Email Footprinting
- What is “Anonymizer” & Types of Anonymizers
- Top DNS Interrogation Tools
- What is SNMP Enumeration?
- Top vulnerability scanning tools
- Information Security of Threat
- Footprinting tools:
- What is Enumeration?
- Network Security Controls
- What is Identity and Access Management?
- OWASP high TEN web application security risks
- Password Attacks
- Defend Against Key loggers
- Defend Against Spyware
- Covering Tracks
- Covering Track on Networks
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 1
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 2
- Learn more about GPS Spyware & Apparatuses
- Introduction of USB Spyware and It’s types
- 10 Types of Identity Theft You Should Know About
- Concepts of Denial-of-Service Attack & Distributed Denial of Service Attack
- Most Effective Ways to Overcome Impersonation on the Social Networking Site’s Problem
- How Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Works
- DHCP Request/Reply Messages
- DHCP Starvation Attack
- Rogue DHCP Server Attack
- IOS Switch Commands
- Web-Server Concept
- Web-Server Attacks
- Web-Server Attack Tools
- Web-Server Security Tools
- 6 Quick Methodology For Web Server Attack
- Learn Skills From Web Server Foot Printing / Banner Grabbing
- The 10 Secrets You Will Never Know About Cyber Security And Its Important?
- Ways To Learn Finding Default Content Of Web Server Effectively
- How will Social Engineering be in the Future
- Understand The Background Of Top 9 Challenges IT Leaders Will Face In 2020 Now
- Learning Good Ways To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
- Anti-phishing Tools Guide
This Blog Article is posted by
Infosavvy, 2nd Floor, Sai Niketan, Chandavalkar Road Opp. Gora Gandhi Hotel, Above Jumbo King, beside Speakwell Institute, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Contact us – www.info-savvy.com