Clark , a professional hacker, was hired by an organization to gather sensitive information about its competitors surreptitiously. Clark gathers the server IP address of the target organization using Whois footprinting. Further, he entered the server IP address as an input to an online tool to retrive information such as the network range of the target organization and to identify the network topology and operating system used in the network. What is the online tool employed by Clark in the above scenario?
Option 1 : AOL
Option 2 : DuckDuckGo
Option 3 : Baidu
Option 4 : ARIN
If you employ AOL two-step verification or an older email app, you’ll got to use an app specific password to access AOL Mail. Just remember, app passwords are only valid for the app they’re created for and remain valid until you sign out or remove access to the app. At that point , a replacement password will got to be created.
UPDATED DuckDuckGo has fixed a universal cross-site scripting (uXSS) flaw during a popular browser extension for Chrome and Firefox.
The vulnerability was discovered in DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials, which blocks hidden trackers and offers private browsing features.
It might be leveraged to realize uXSS on victims’ devices, revealed researcher Wladimir Palant, meaning that arbitrary code might be executed on any domain.
While it’s been patched in Chrome and, since the time of writing, in Mozilla Firefox, no update has been issued for other browsers like Microsoft Edge.
Baidu is that the dominant Chinese internet program company, and it’s the like Google within the us . Baidu is analogous to Google and offers similar products and services, but the main target is China where it controls most of the search market. Baidu censors search results and other content in accordance with Chinese regulations. Baidu is registered within the Cayman Islands and is listed on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol BIDU .
Baidu generates revenue from advertising with a system that’s almost like Google’s. Advertisers bid on keywords which will trigger the display of their ads. Advertisers also can buy priority placement in search results. Baidu’s competitors are Google Hong Kong , Yahoo! China, Microsoft Bing and other regional players.
ARIN is that the registry for Internet number resources (IPv4 and IPv6 address space and Autonomous System numbers) within the region that has Canada, many Caribbean and North Atlantic Islands, and therefore the us . In accordance with Section 2.2 of the amount Resource Policy Manual (NRPM), ARIN issues Internet number resources to be used within its region.
ARIN allocates blocks of IP address to Local Internet Registries (LIRs), which are generally Internet Service Providers (ISPs), for the aim of reassigning that space to their customers. An ISP is a corporation that gives Internet services to other organizations, its customers and/or individuals aside from its employees. Internet services include, but aren’t limited to, connectivity services, web hosting services, colocation, dedicated servers, virtual private servers, virtual private networks, etc.
Learn CEH & Think like hacker
- What is Ethical Hacking? & Types of Hacking
- 5 Phases of Hacking
- 8 Most Common Types of Hacker Motivations
- What are different types of attacks on a system
- Scope and Limitations of Ethical Hacking
- TEN Different Types Of Hackers
- What is the Foot-printing?
- Top 12 steps for Footprinting Penetration Testing
- Different types of tools with Email Footprinting
- What is “Anonymizer” & Types of Anonymizers
- Top DNS Interrogation Tools
- What is SNMP Enumeration?
- Top vulnerability scanning tools
- Information Security of Threat
- Footprinting tools:
- What is Enumeration?
- Network Security Controls
- What is Identity and Access Management?
- OWASP high TEN web application security risks
- Password Attacks
- Defend Against Key loggers
- Defend Against Spyware
- Covering Tracks
- Covering Track on Networks
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 1
- Everything You Need To Know About Sniffing – Part 2
- Learn more about GPS Spyware & Apparatuses
- Introduction of USB Spyware and It’s types
- 10 Types of Identity Theft You Should Know About
- Concepts of Denial-of-Service Attack & Distributed Denial of Service Attack
- Most Effective Ways to Overcome Impersonation on the Social Networking Site’s Problem
- How Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Works
- DHCP Request/Reply Messages
- DHCP Starvation Attack
- Rogue DHCP Server Attack
- IOS Switch Commands
- Web-Server Concept
- Web-Server Attacks
- Web-Server Attack Tools
- Web-Server Security Tools
- 6 Quick Methodology For Web Server Attack
- Learn Skills From Web Server Foot Printing / Banner Grabbing
- The 10 Secrets You Will Never Know About Cyber Security And Its Important?
- Ways To Learn Finding Default Content Of Web Server Effectively
- How will Social Engineering be in the Future
- Understand The Background Of Top 9 Challenges IT Leaders Will Face In 2020 Now
- Learning Good Ways To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
- Anti-phishing Tools Guide
This Blog Article is posted by
Infosavvy, 2nd Floor, Sai Niketan, Chandavalkar Road Opp. Gora Gandhi Hotel, Above Jumbo King, beside Speakwell Institute, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Contact us – www.info-savvy.com